Friday 7 November 2014

The Siege’s New Rules Of Chest Training

Bring your chest training into the 21st century with this new-school workout. I'll show you how advanced methodology will help you build big, thick pecs!

When I first started working out, I saw the now-famous picture of Arnold standing in front of Joe Weider, hitting his side chest pose. To say I was "inspired" is an enormous understatement. Legend has it that Arnold used to sit a cup of tea on top of his massive upper pecs between sets. True or not, it sure as hell looked like he could.
I've been chasing an Arnold chest for as long as I can remember. When I started out, I did bench press after bench press, hoping to build such a huge, thick chest. In my youth and naiveté, I thought I was doing exactly what I was supposed to be doing.
Now I've grown up and learned a few things about chest training. I still love doing the bench press, but it's an old-school exercise that's actually not that effective for chest growth. My workouts now are based around new-school scientific progress. Growth and experience has taught me many other exercises that better stimulate the pectoral muscle fibers.
It's time to get off the bench and start using this new-school workout. Follow these outside-the-box movements to completely change how you look on chest day, so you can start sipping tea from the ledge of your upper chest.
I'll show you how it's done!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 worldwidemodel bodybuilders. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree