Friday 7 November 2014

HUNTING DOWN PROTEIN FOR PENNIES? LEARN TO SHOP LIKE AN ANIMAL WITH IFBB PRO FRANK 'WRATH' MCGRATH!

One of the biggest challenges of bodybuilding is eating enough to grow like an out-of-control weed. I get asked all the time, "How do you afford to eat? How do you do it?" I may be a pro now, but I've been there. I had to make do.
One of the biggest reasons people fail with their diets is because they think they have to eat plain crap or chicken seven times every day. I can't do that. I'll go crazy, and I won't want to eat. I have to mix it up and have different tastes every meal. Sure, I'm not pounding cheeseburgers, but I have to have some flavor.
But, could I eat like that a on a tight budget? We'll see. In the first Big on a Budget challenge, my Animal brother Evan "The Ox" Centopani had the assignment to buy a week's worth of food for less than $50. He came in at $49.45.
There was a whole lot of chicken and broccoli in that week, though. That's not my diet. So I headed over to Marazzo's Thriftway outside of Trenton, New Jersey, to see if I could eat the way I want for even less.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 worldwidemodel bodybuilders. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree